Smile is like a mirror smile and it will revert u back. I always quote “Smiling is best thing…smile a lot as it costs nothing ” and seriously it really costs nothing. There are many things which brings smile 🙂 on my face but if I have to list 5 such things.
- When I see my kids face automatically my lips turned in upside curve and it makes me happy and bring smile 🙂
- Dancing : I can’t stop when I hear some good music my legs started dancing and I heart and face started smiling.
- Good food …yes it brings smile on my face but food cooked by someone else not by me. It gives me relaxation and bring big smile 🙂 🙂
- Call from mom: Just a call from mummy makes me very happy and bring smile on my face , always want that number get flash on my mobile.
- When I see in his eyes: Everytime I see in his eyes brings smile on my face and I feel loved and secure.. Thanks for bringing smile always 🙂
A 🙂 Smile 🙂 can make someone’s day more brighter and happier. So just smile and write about it.
Connect us again with #WedShadow with writing on any prompt below
How to Participate in #WedShadow?
- Follow @romspeaks and @ruchis28 on Twitter for updates.
- Prompts will be announced every Wed.
- Write the post and Link Up with Ruchie and Romila, share links on WebShadow
- Read, comment, and share on at least two more posts linked in the party Pro Tip – Networking and commenting is good for your blog’s health and ranks.
- Use #WedShadow in your post and share in social media using the same hashtag.
- Grab Badge and flaunt it on your post.
- Every week we will have one featured blogger who is the best reflection of this community.
Grab the Badge:
- Your Muse: Write about your muse – what does he or she look like? What does your muse do to inspire you?
- . Write about 5 things what makes your happy and gets a smile on your face.
Picture Prompt :
As we have only two bloggers who submitted their entry so for us both are winners.
#RuchiePens Linking this post for Day#23 of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) which challenges you to a blog post every single day in November. Publish posts daily, meet other bloggers, and try something new.