Chicken 250 grams
Ginger Garlic paste 2 tablespoon
Pudina (mint leaves ) paste 2 tablespoon
Coriander leaves paste 2 tablespoon
Green chillies paste 1 tablespoon
Vinegar 2 tablespoon
Masala : roast the whole Cumin, Cardamom, cinnamon and cloves in 40:20:20:20 ratio and make powder
Onion 1 onion (chopped)
Refined oil 5 tablespoon
Marinate the chicken with Salt, vinegar, ginger-garlic paste, pudina paste, green coriander paste, green chilli paste and Bhuna masala for an hour
In a karahi heat oil and fry the chopped onions till the onions turn crispy.Take out the onions and keep aside.
In the remaining oil put the marinated chicken sauté for 2-3 mintues.
Then add 1/2 cup of water. Put the lid on and cook the chicken on low flame for 15-20 mintues.
Check if the chicken has become tender. Once done, garnish with fried onions and serve with naan.
If you like it share it🙂 , & comment below🙂
I am taking my Alexa rank #MyFriendAlexa to the next level with Blogchatter for#GivingLife”
Copyright © ruchie2k16
1. Add chicken(500gms) , ginger paste(1Tbp), red chili powder(1 tbsp), salt(according as we are going to add butter too), turmeric(1/2 tbsp), lemon juice (1 lemon), oil (1tbsp) & Butter(1 tbsp) . Do not skip oil, as it is going to tenderise chicken along with lemon juice. I used half of a large lemon.I suggest using fresh lemon and freshly ground ginger or grated ginger.
Marinate the chicken and set aside for at least 1 hour 15 minutes.
2. Add little butter to the hot pan, fry chopped ginger and garlic.
3. When ginger garlic begins to smell good, add onions, chili, sugar and salt.
Fry until the onions turn transparent.
4. Add marinated chicken along with lemon juice. Turn down the flame to low, Stir and fry till the chicken is half cooked.
Sprinkle garam masala Mix and fry until you begin to smell the masala good, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Cook till the chicken is soft and tender. Taste the chicken and adjust spice powder, red chili powder or salt as needed. Add more if needed. With an addition of all these the sourness from lemon juice gets balanced.