“I don’t know what to do? last exams Isha’s friend scored more than her and Isha was little sad” Megha asked Raghav in tensed mood.
“Why are you comparing your daughter capability ?” Raghav always hated comparison
“You will not understand…” She again went towards study room and started teaching Isha.
This is common problem or common conversation during exam times.
Have you ever wondered why we as parents are more tensed and creates such situations?
WHY PARENTS ARE TENSED?
- A comparison is the biggest mistake we do and lead to tensed.
- Social pressure, social updates 100/100 attendance or 100/100 marks.
The responsibility of Parents:
- Remember every child is unique with his/her talent, academics are very important but don’t think that your child can be a jack of all traits, maybe your kid is gifted with some other talent than solving maths questions.
- Don’t pressurize your child to score more than what you want.
- Help them to study in the happiest environment.
- Guide them to study and help them to solve their questions and doubts.
- Let them take a break and indulge themselves in their most loved activity may be music, dancing or playing outside which will work like a stress buster for them.
- Give them positive encouragement. Parents guidance and parents encouragement works as a medicine.
Give your child wings of your support, encouragements, and love rather putting him on your social pressure. Let your child be what he/she wants not what your facebook status needs.