Like you take care of your everything, most important thing to take care is your heart❤. It’s never late to start caring about your health and taking care of small things which made your heart healthy, your body fit and your life a happy healthy life. Check out here it’s amazing HealthLibrary.
Steps need to keep❤ heart❤ healthy. You can help your heart to be healthy by simple things :
- Avoid smoking and using tobacco products.: First thing you need to quit and avoid fully for healthy❤ heart is “QUIT SMOKING & TOBACCO” Using ANY tobacco product damages nearly EVERY organ in your body and can cause heart disease and cancer. Using smokeless tobacco is NOT a safe alternative to smoking. Tobacco contains chemical called “nicotine” that gives smokers a pleasant feeling. People get addicted to that good feeling. In addition to the nicotine, tobacco products have lots of other poisonous chemicals in them. These toxic substances can destroy your body over time, especially your heart and lungs. So, quit it NOW!!!
- Eat a heart-healthy diet: Eating healthy foods is one of the most important ways to keep your heart working at its best. Your food should be low in salt and added sugars, and limited in the types of fat that harm your heart. Drink water instead of sugary drinks. Limit the amount of red meat you eat. Watch what you eat as whatever you are eating is effecting your body and your❤ heart.
- Keep a healthy weight: Keeping your body weight in a healthy range goes a long way toward keeping your heart healthy. Obesity and extra weight is harmful to almost EVERY organ in the body. Being overweight can lead to many diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, asthma and even some types of cancer. SO, maintain your weight. Check out full about how it can really effect you HealthLibrary.
- Keep your blood pressure healthy: Blood pressure is important to good heart health — even for kids and teenagers. The good news is that getting it checked is quick and painless. Blood pressure is a measure of how easy or difficult it is for your heart to pump blood through your body. When the heart beats, the blood that’s pumped exerts pressure against the blood vessel walls. When your heart and blood vessels are healthy, the vessels are flexible enough to expand and contract.
- Keep your total cholesterol healthy: Cholesterol is a waxy substance in your bloodstream and cells that your body needs to function. Some cholesterol is important for good health, but too much can hurt your body, your brain and your heart. When too much cholesterol circulates in the blood, it can slowly build up inside the walls of your arteries that feed blood to your heart and brain. Cholesterol combines with other substances in your blood to form “plaque.” (Wanna know more check here HealthLibrary ). This thick, hard deposit can narrow the arteries, make them less flexible and put you at major risk for heart disease and stroke.
- Keep your blood sugar healthy: Your digestive system breaks down foods and beverages that contain carbohydrates — like grains, fruits and vegetables — down into sugar. Certain foods, like whole grains, many fruits and vegetables and other high-fiber foods, take longer to digest. This helps keep the amount of sugar in your blood from going too high. But refined grains, potatoes and foods high in added sugar are digested fast and are quickly delivered into the bloodstream as sugar. If your blood sugar goes high too often, it can overwork your body’s ability to keep your blood sugar in healthy ranges, and you’re more likely to develop diabetes.
- Be physically active(Exercise) every day:
- Children, teens and adults who are physically active have healthier bodies and minds than people who aren’t. Regular physical activity keeps your heart healthy and strong and it helps you build healthy muscles, bones and joints. Physical activity can also raise your self-esteem, improve your mood, help you sleep better and give you more energy. Making physical activity a part of your everyday life is also a good way to help achieve and maintain a healthy body weight. It’s important to be physically active every day. Physical activity should be as important to your daily routine as brushing your teeth, bathing and getting enough sleep.
Let’s move to 5 exercises which will keep your heart healthy❤ :
- Walk It Out for Heart Health: Walking is enjoyable, safe, inexpensive, and easy to fit into almost anyone’s busy day. You can get in walking time by walking to work, walking to the grocery store, and walking around your neighborhood.
- Climbing Stairs : To get the maximum heart health benefit from any exercise, aim to reach between 50 and 85 percent of your maximum heart rate. Climbing stairs is an easy way to get into that target range, whether you do it at home or at the gym on a stair machine.
The pumping motion of the large muscles in your legs is a great exercise for your heart. Either a road bike or a stationary bike will work for this exercise routine. Pedaling at home on a stationary bike can get you on the road to heart health when it’s too cold or too wet to cycle outside.
Swimming is one of the best exercises. Two and a half hours of swimming per week will give you all the aerobic heart health benefits you need. Another advantage of this exercise routine is that swimming puts less stress on your bones and joints. That can be especially beneficial if you’re starting out a little overweight or have a joint condition.
Dancing your way to heart health makes for a rhythmic and exercise routine. All you need is good footwear, some space, and music that motivate you. A good aerobic beat is about 120 to 135 beats per minute.
More details check HealthLibrary.
Copyright © Ruchie2k16